Book your class pass for 7 classes below. Please review the Terms & Conditions and make sure you are happy with them before you book.
* Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge has the right to change or cancel a class, including the description of the class, the teacher and the content of the programme, as a result of changes beyond her control.
* Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge will make best effort to contact all members to inform them of class and workshop changes, but Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge is not obliged to do so.
* If Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge has to cancel a class or a workshop for any reason. A full refund will be offered to drop ins. And, for class pass holders, the class will not be deducted.
* Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge may change the services to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
* Class attendees will pay per term of 7 consecutive classes – if you cannot attend your class the class is forfeit. There will be no refunds, if there is a space you can transfer to another classes – within your 7 week term. You can also gift your class to a friend – but please let us know in advance. We really don’t want you to miss your class.
Parking and Cars
* Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge accepts no responsibility for your car or valuables in it. You park it in the carpark at your own risk. If you damage your car driving in the studio or leaving the studio you accept full responsibility for that. If you damage someone else’s car you are completely liable for that. The entrance on the road has limited sight lines. Please always take your time and only turn to the left never to the right. Park with your boot to the fence for better visibility.
Your Physical Safety
* All physical exercise holds some risk. While Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge and the teachers there are all qualified – we do not accept any accident or injury you may incur at The Yoga Lounge. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to this statement and agree to not hold Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge or any teachers working there liable for any personal injury or accident. We will always ask if a pose is ok for you. We always have care of the student at the forefront of our classes. But ultimately you must be personally responsible for your body. If you hurt yourself leaving the studio you accept full responsibility for that and will never hold Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge or her teachers responsible for that.
* If you become pregnant you must inform Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge asap as this means your exercises need to be modified.
* Class Passes cannot be refunded or returned, exchanged – they can be transferred between persons.
* Gift Certificates cannot be returned or surrendered for cash or transferred between persons. Gift Certificates may be used for any class.
* Once payment for class or workshop has been made, and a refund is due as a result of timely cancellation or Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge cancellation of class or workshop, refund will be processed within 48 hours.
* Suzie Dodd T/A The Yoga Lounge is not responsible for any missed classes. They will not be refunded. You are welcome if there is a space to make up your missed class in another class in your 7 week term. But talk to me if there is a problem.
If you are happy with these terms and conditions, please continue below to book your class pass.
The Yoga Lounge Team